Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Paula Wynne's picture

Paula Wynne

Paula Wynne is author of The Grotto's Secret and The Sacred Symbol. Join Paula's VIP mailing list to receive the latest news about upcoming releases and special offers just for subscribers! http://eepurl.com/byjPVT

Writing Inspiration

0 Followers, 168 Pins
Comment
What Inspired Me To Write The Grotto's Secret

At eighteen I decided I was going to write the stories in my head. However, life took over.

229 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Comment

152 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Comment
My Medieval Character's Beauty Within

In The Grotto's Secret conspiracy suspense thriller, I imagine my medieval character to be as beautiful

206 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Comment

Cueva del Gato, near Benojan, in Ronda right in the heart of beautiful Andalucia is one of the caves that inspired

258 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Comment
Medieval Book Featured In The Grotto's Secret

Here are some popular means of packing up your book to go in medieval times, including the precursor of our modern tablet sleeve.

207 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Comment

Along with the Castor Oil Plant, the Oleander is the most deadly plant in the world.

215 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Comment
Killing Fictional Characters With Natural Poisons

163 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Comment

239 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Comment

When I was thinking of an idea of how to frighten my main character in my conspiracy suspense thriller, The Grotto's Secret, with something terrible the villain does to her family, I came up with t

199 views 0 Likes 0 comments

Comment

In the stunning view we have in our new Spanish home, far in the distance I can see this heart shaped mountain.

170 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Comment

If you're a lover of thrillers, especially conspiracy action adventures with a historical mystery twist, you'll want to find authors who write in this exciting genre.

228 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Comment
Inspiring A Historical Conspiracy Novel

The garden looks overgrown which makes me groan.

189 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Comment

Firstly, I love this image of a fight scene in the Pirates of the Caribbean.

219 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Comment
Castor Oil Is Poisonous!

Remember that horrid thick medicine you were spoon-fed as a child to keep you healthy? Read on to find out just how poisonous the castor oil plant is and you will be shocked!

201 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Comment
The First Complete Herbal Journal

Nicolas Culpeper' Complete Herbal

183 views 0 Likes 0 comments

Pages

Scroll to top