Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Primary tabs

Paula Wynne's picture

Paula Wynne

Paula Wynne is author of The Grotto's Secret and The Sacred Symbol. Join Paula's VIP mailing list to receive the latest news about upcoming releases and special offers just for subscribers! http://eepurl.com/byjPVT

Paperback Giveaway

0 Followers, 8 Pins

Enter to win paperback novels in your favourite genres.

Comment
Win Psychological Thrillers Of Your Choice

Win Psychological Thrillers Of Your Choice! Three winners will receive 5  Psychological Thrillers of their choice.

112 views 0 Likes 1 comment
Christie Cole (not verified) Never met the psychological thriller I didn't love. Especially the ones that stay in my head and my soul for ages afterwards! I keep expecting to be contacted about the serial killer I convicted...
Comment
Win World War II Novels Of Your Choice

Win World War II Novels Of Your Choice! Three winners will receive 3 historical novels set in World War II of their choice.

117 views 0 Likes 2 comments
John Hausrath (not verified) When the emperor was divine by Julia Otsuka, The Guernsey literary and potato peel pie society by Annie Barrows and Mary Ann Shaffer, Code name Verity by Elizabeth Wein, Gone to soldiers by Marge...
Melissa Mccrae (not verified) The Baker’s Secret, The German Midwife, An Orphan’s War, The Guernsey, The Huntress
Comment
Win Medieval Novels Of Your Choice

Win Medieval Novels Of Your Choice! Two winners will receive 3 medieval novels of their choice.

81 views 0 Likes 6 comments
Sharon Shelvy (not verified) I ready something every day. I enjoy it as I am disabled and homebound. It gives me great pleasure. I especially like supernatural romance novels. My daughter and I exchange books.
Elizabeth Edwards (not verified) I enjoy reading about life as it was in our world many year ago. History tells me how we got to where we are today,and how people coped with life as it once was.
Stacy Premo (not verified) I love a good book but lately not been reading much. These books lit a fire in my soul to read. I do hope I win.
Lisa Foster (not verified) Book reviewer also
Lisa Foster (not verified) Look forward to reading
Comment
Sample Chapters Of Flying Without Wings

Would you like sample chapters of Flying Without Wings?

129 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Comment
Win Psychological Thriller Cold Feet

Win a copy of my Psychological Thrillers Cold Feet to be published in autumn / winter 2019.

133 views 0 Likes 1 comment
Rosa (not verified) Psychological thrillers are just awesome readers. They keep you in suspense for hours on end.They keep you entertained to the max.I rather read these books instead of other topics,please keep...
Comment
Grab your FREE Sample Chapters of Elixa

Grab FREE sample chapters of my historical thriller filled with conspiracy, heresy, the might of the medieval church, a mysterious Moor, alchemy, a love-struggle and a touch of the supernatural.

156 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Scroll to top